Friday, August 29, 2008

Girl time....

So to start the four day weekend, Kellie had a great idea to have a little fun in the sun girls day to say goodbye to summer. So this morning we all met up at my place, went to Starbucks, then to my pool. We sat around and BS'd and drank our coffee and read magazines. It was really fun and a really good needed decompression. after we were done baking in the sun we decided to do lunch. I was gonna cook but the city is doing construction and our water was off. So we decided to go to Pei Wei. It was super yummy, I got the lettuce wraps. Then Carla had to pick Meg up from school so Kellie and I curled up on my bed, ate ice cream and watched Dane Cook. It was a fun farewell to summer!
Lala enjoying her coffee
Lala, Kellie & I trying to gt us all in the picture
funny faces everyone! Lala looks like she is trying to be "a tiga" LOL
Lala
Lala & I reading our magazines
Kel reading hers
Thanks Ladies! I enjoyed spending some needed downtime with you!

No comments: