Thursday, August 21, 2008

If you don't talk to your cats about catnip... Who will?

So my aunt Sue sent fresh catnip home from her garden for my boys. They LOVE catnip!! Unfortunately things tend to get out of hand... Dru gets mean tries to climb me looking for more, basically he's a mean drunk. Ha ha. When we first brought it home from Idaho, Chris left it in the floor... I mean honestly Dru once chewed through a plastic container to get to his catnip addiction, a zip lock will not keep him out. I went over to Mindy's to get our key and Chris was on the computer completely oblivious. I come home and there is a chewed up plastic bag, green plant everywhere and two very high, very paranoid, drooling cats. It was a sight to behold... Unfortunately, I did not have my camera available to capture that moment on film. However I gave them a dose tonight and man did they go crazy again...
They're eating it...
Dru's taking out his aggression on a helpless mousey
He is not happy I have a camera in his face
Pugslee is so high he looks Chinese
Maybe he should have been a Siamese cat...

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love your cats. They make me laugh so hard and I wish I could see them on the nip like every day they are so funny. love ya