Friday, October 3, 2008

Holiday Decorating

So I love the Holidays! What I love the most is decorating and baking. Chris and I had an interesting fight about how soon was too soon to decorate. I WON! He finally gave in cause decorating makes me feel so happy. So I decorated in September, the end of September though. Then I have been baking Halloween themed cookies and cupcakes and such. I can't help it. The holidays make me think of when I was little and my Grandma would go all out. Grandpa on the other hand was a bah humbug. There was to be nothing Christmas in his house be it music decorations or talk of it until after Thanksgiving. I hope Chris understands that I start listening to Christmas music the day after Halloween, 100.3 FM and 106.5 FM, start the holiday music. My favorite time of the year. I will however try not to decorate until at least the end of November around Thanksgiving. But I get way too excited so we'll see. Sorry Chris.
The chocolate cut out cookies I made

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got Milk!!!
Sparky:o)