Thursday, December 25, 2008

Chris and I at home Christmas Eve

So after all our family parties we came home to open our presents to each other. We did it Christmas Eve, because the plan was to go to Idaho to Margie's the next morning. That actually didn't happen however as the roads were so horrible and we were hit with storm after storm as well as Idaho, and the roads were closed. Anyways, I had given Chris camping stuff, so this year we can go, cause he is excited to start camping and fishing, and luckily he loved it. He spoiled me this year. first when we went to Myn and Lee's, they had given me an itunes card, and I was thinking um ok. Chris has an iphone, I wanted and ipod, but did not have one. Then we were at his sisters her and I drew each other and she had given me a car charger for a ipod. And then I was thinking I better be getting an ipod, other wise he is using me to get gifts for his iphone. LOL. But, when we got home, and he saved it until last he had gotten me an ipod touch. SOOO COOL!! But he so got even with me for a couple years ago. A couple years ago for Christmas I got his Lakers Vs Jazz tickets, and I wrapped them in a small box and then put that box in a little bigger box and kept that up until it was in this waist high huge box. he was so pissed when box after box was only another box, he was getting madder and madder until he hit the tickets and then he just stood there staring at them. So with my ipod he wrapped it in a paper box and then wrapped it a hundred times in tissue paper... I was annoyed... mostly that he wasted so much of my tissue paper... but I loved it. Here are some of our pics.


Me after unwrapping my ipod
Chris unwrapping the air mattress for our camping gear.
Me posing with a package
Chris impatiently tearing into his present. (yea we were watching a Christmas Story..LOL)

No comments: