Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years in Idaho

So since we didn't get to go to Idaho on Christmas, we went for New Years. So we made New Years eve our Christmas. It was a way fun get away. We made it in time to run to Old AC Drive in for dinner then we opened gifts. The next day we hung out did some shopping and made a big old meal, with steaks and baked potatoe and it was soo much food. Here are some pictures.

Margie Opening her Calendar I made her

Leeo wore out from being in everything and being screamed at all night to leave stuff alone.

Chris giving me that sideways look he loves to give


Xoee she finally decided to be my friend this is the first time she has came out for me

Margie and I (but mostly Margie) got Chris Lakers Vs Jazz tickets for February. He was way surprised!

Margie just opened the clock I made for her with black and white pics of her and my mom when they were little...

No comments: