Saturday, January 10, 2009

Heritage Makers, Twilight & babysitting

So Today I had a Heritage Makers workshop. My cousin Sarah is a consultant and has me hooked on making neat stuff. So I made homemade Chile today and had my girls over. Kellie, Sarah and I continued to try and scan my managerie of pictures. (we soo didn't finish) And on a whim we all decided hey lets go see twilight again. We had all gone and seen it opening day at our twilight event. Chris and I had seen it 2 times since so this was my fourth time seeing it. while I was at the movies Jonny had stopped by and he and Chris were gonna babysit Hannah and Isaac. They were all so cute playing together. Hannah cracks me up, you just never know what will come out of her mouth. here are some pictures of them all playing...

Chris holding Hannah down and Isaac tickeling her

Isaac & Uncle Jonny

Chris & Hannah watching "A Garfield Christmas"

Chris lifting Isaac & Hannah


Isaac wanting to be lifted again

No comments: