Friday, March 27, 2009

Pugslee got shaved... all the way

So my Pugslee got his yearly shaving. I have to shave him or he gets really bad fur matts. He doens't willingly let me try and cut them out either and we both usually end up bleeding.. so this is easier. He tends to get really cold though and is an even bigger cuddle monster than normal. He got his shots at the same time and had a really bad reaction to them so he was not feeling very good and me having the camera in his face didn't help.
Cuddled under my throw blanket.. it looks like he is wearing a hoodie..
Love this pic... he is looking at my hand...
You can tell in this pic he doesn't feel very good
They put a little bandana on him.. he looked so stinkin cute.. I wondered if he bit them when they did this...I didn't ask

You can tell in this picture if you have ever seen Pugslee that he has lost a lot of weight from when he was sick... he looks so little...

No comments: