Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day camping part two...

We decided to go on another "day camping" trip and invited our other favorite people. It was Derek, Amanda, and Alexus, Kellie, Sarah, Chris and I. It was a way fun day, we roasted dogs and had all kinds of munchies and s'mores and basically just relaxed the whole day. It was much needed, We read ghost stories by the fire again and was grateful for fun family and friends.
This fire was way easier we brought lots of kindling and lighter fluid
Chris & I
Boys being Boys
Kellie Derek and Chris... the boys look like they are up to something
The girls... Amanda & Alexus, Kellie, Sarah and I
Taking pictures of each other
Amanda & Alexus, Kellie and Sarah
Wooded shot
Sarah and I
The perfect S'more.... mmmm
Sarah covered in black soot
Amanda & Alexus
Kellie and Chris roasting perfection
We have a dog down... I repeat a dog down
Kellie
Derek & Amanda
Sarah kept having dog tragedies...

No comments: