Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Event

The new moon event went really well. We had 26 people and honestly probly could have sold more tickets. I made a huge pot of chilie and Sarah made some potatoe soup and we had a really good dinner. We then did drawings for new moon stuff and watched twilight before heading to the theatre to watch New Moon. Honestly I really liked the movie. I didn't like twilight.. it kinda pissed me off probly cause I love the book so much, but I thought this movie was everything it needed to be.
Cheesy.. but the opportunity was there
Take two
Mary Ann
Lala & Kellie
Chris and I.. he is such a good sport
Lala & I
The "Charmed Sisters"
My work firends
Mary Ann, Crisanta, and Brittany
Lala & Kel
Swag bags

Kim & Steve
Loved Steve's Shirt! Kim & Steve share my love of Buffy!
Lala & Kel
Sarah, Lala & I

No comments: