Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

So for Christmas we stayed home this year. Since I was on maternity leave I was not getting a paycheck, and Rhylee was only a month old so we decided not to travel this year. We couldn't really afford to do Christmas either this year, so before I went on maternity leave I made a whole bunch of cookie dough of differnt kinds and froze it for this very occasion. Then I went to the dollar store and got some containers to put stuff in and made name tags with my Cricut. Chris made some freezer jam and this is what we gave out for Christmas.


Cookies and white chocolate popcorn

Cookies
Cookies

For hannah and Isaac I made Reindeer food out of glitter and oats and attached a cute little poem to it with a bell from Santa's Sleigh.

My little Punkins Christmas outfit (boots with the fur!)

So precious!

A Christmas Family photo

Sue and Margie sent gifts for Christmas and she fell asleep before we even opened the first one for her.

Sue sent Raiders onsies and Boise State stuff, Chris was sooo excited.

An outfit from Grandma Margie

Elephant PJ's from Nana Soup (Sue)

Toys from Grandma Margie

Her Christmas outfit. My frist Christmas pj's and bib


No comments: