Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, we went up to Idaho. Margie cooked a big Turkey and we had sooo much food. Chris and I brought Sam with us, it was a lot of fun. Margie and I cooked and Chris and Sam watched TV and talked. Chris did offer a lot to help out though, he was very sweet. We just goofed around and cooked and then had a great meal... the day went so fast though.. it always seems like it goes by so fast. by 8 that night we were all beat from cooking and eating and driving... so we went and checked into the hotel. Here are pictures from our great day.

Gerald and I... what can I say... he loves me
Sam, Chris & I
Chris & I
Margie, Sam & Chris
MMMM!! my favorite! Pistachio salad that Margie makes....
Margie & I
Chris & Sam
Margie and the Turkey... this made me laugh so hard.....

No comments: