Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jazz VS Memphis

So Chris and I went to the Jazz Vs Memphis game. It was a lot of fun. We have not had a date night out in a really long time. So it was nice to be able to get out and have some fun. We went to Crown Burger afterwards too. We were supposed to go home and finish getting stuff ready to go to Idaho.... but after all the excitement from the game and then the yummy greasy food... we passed out. Here are pictures from the game.
Chris is proud of this picture, he got it as the firework went off..
Here is my favorite part of the Jazz .. Deron Williams
Fighting over the ball
Nice action shot....
My man Deron again... believe me there were a lot of him... didn't want to seem like a stalker though... LOL
This is what Chris drooled over during the game... I had Deron... he had the jazz girls...
Jazz mopped the floor with them.. wahoo... GO JAZZ.

No comments: