Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving & Tree decorating.....

On Saturday, Chris and I went and had Thanksgiving dinner with his mom, brothers and sisters, and Cecil and his family. It was way fun. Good food and then everyone was watching the BYU and Utah game. UTAH WON!!. While Chris was watching the game, I did a puzzle with cecil's daughters and Anne. Then after that Chris and I were going to decorate the house and our tree. He told me I had to wait until after Thanksgiving, but, he never specified which one. hee hee. So we came home and decorated, and then had ice cream and watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, or at least we tried. It had been such a long day, that 10 minutes into it we were both sound asleep. Here are some pictures.
Putting the tree together
Chris
Me
Puckering up...
The finished tree
The 2008 ornament we got on our honeymoon
My little candle holders all decorated.... I love how they look

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Way cute. It looked like you guys where having to much fun. We miss you guys we should hangout one of these weekends when alex is here