Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight.....

So The movie for twilight finally came out this weekend. I had been waiting since May when I finally became a "Twi-hard". I LOVED, LOVED , LOVED it!!! The book is certainly better, but they did a good job with the movie. they stuck to the book, you just don't get to see everything obviously, there is not enough time for that. We had a huge group that went. Sarah & her aunt and cousins, Carla, Kellie, April, Amanda, Chris's sister Anne and some of her work friends & of course, Chris. He was one of only a few men who went and he is the best husband in the world for letting me drag him. Also I made him come with me and see it again on Sunday. I loved it even more the second time.
The girls at the pre show festivities
Kellie & Lala
The best husband in the whole world
the girls while we were waiting in line to get into the theatre
Lala making a face at the nasty smell in the theatre
Lala & I
Amanda just getting there... we had an extra ticket at the last minute
I had so much fun at this movie. Chris took some pictures of Anne and her friends as well, but he didn't focus them so I couldn't use them.

No comments: