Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Annual Super Bowl Party

So I had my annual super bowl party again this year. Had a pretty good turn out. Kellie came and helped me get everything done and then we chit chatted and waited for everyone to get here. Usually I do a grease fest with all homemade fried food, like chicken strips, finger steaks, onion rings and cheesesticks. Its good ONCE a year. But this year I decided I didn't want to stand on my feet for 4 hours frying only to find out that everyone ate everything and I am hungry and now too tired to make food. So we made homemade pizza instead. lots easier and cleaner. I made a football shaped cake for the festivities, and Corey brought a shrimp dip that everyone was crazy about. Chris missed most of the party but came in at the end. People that came include Jonny, Corey, Will, Sarah, Yolanda, Jayda, Kellie and Sam came over at the end as well. Jayda was excited she was the only steelers fan... tough crowd. LOL

Football cake

Kellie wanted me to pose with it and I almost dropped it in the floor. I would have cried!

Kellie getting ready to fry the sausage for the pizza

Our spread before other contributers arrived


Corey showing me "See" food. LOL

Will with his henekin

Yolanda...

Group photo everyone say "FOOTBALL"..

No comments: