Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jazz Vs Lakers

So Margie gave Chris Lakers/Jazz tickets for Christmas, and the Game was on Wednesday. We had a blast. I have become a fan of the Jazz, and I am a total Deron Williams fan. But I love the Lakers too. Phil Jackson is my favorite coach, I love him from back in the days when the Chicago Bulls ruled the world. Chris is a Lakers fan and loves Kobe Bryant and thinks he is a awesome player. (BOO!) I don't like him but I do really like Derek Fisher. I wasn't even sure who I was rooting for going into the game so I was clapping and cheering for both teams. I was getting some dirty looks, I was afterall wearing a Lakers shirt. But in the end I was just totally going for Utah, they were kicking ass and taking names. LOL Deron was making some awesome shots and had the crowd screaming MVP at the end. The end was a tense time, they kept tying it up, and everyone was screaming and yelling so loud that my ears were ringing the next day. But Utah won 112 to 109. It was a great game... here are some pics

Kobe warming up

starting line up

Phil giving a great talk no doubt


Phil again... love this man

Derek Fisher

good action shot

my man Deron with the ball... wahoo

Kobe shooting a foul shot

Kobe doing a jump shot

1 comment:

Anita Baker said...

those are really good pictures! that game was awesome. my throat hurt from so much screaming!