Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy Weekend

Well we did our yardsale this last weekend. Whew that was exhausting. My mother-in-law came up and helped me out, and I don't think I could have done it without her. It was a pretty good sucess though. We still have a lot of stuff though so we probly will be having another one in about a month or so. Want to try and sell some more of it before we donate. Friday surprsingly was just busy, we made pretty good money that day. But Saturday, the day I though would be busy and have more people was sooo slow and we made some money but not even half as much as Friday. Next time I know to advertise in the Clipper which is Davis county's little paper.

I am so excited though, becuase we did make enough to finish the basement and probably do the shelves for the pantry. After our yardsale was wrapped up Saturday we went and looked at paint Samples for the Nursery and the Laundry room. We are still looking for the right tile though... can't find what we want. We will get there though. Tomorrow we have another Dr appt. This is when we get the 100% on whether were having a girl, finger crossed, I'm inlove with the thought of having a girl first. Well here are some pictures from the weekend.


Driveway pic of yardsale from Saturday morn

Our clothes hangers. LOL. Chris's mom is a cleaver one.
More hangers and sheleves

20 week baby bump pic. This is a horrible pic of me though... no makeup I had just got done cleaning too. oh well only look at the belly.

We have the sweetest neighbors. Kim and her son Kyler brought us these flowerrs from her yard. So pretty. Kyler is also gonna mow our lawn. He is 7 and saving up for a car when he gets old enough to drive. Seriously motivated that one is. Good for him though. Start young.

Folded laundry went grocery shopping, came home Louee is on clean laundry.. and then the nosey little shit that he is, you can see him snooping through the bag... rather lazily at that.


No comments: