Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's STILL a Girl!

So at our doctors appointment yesterday, he said well its still a girl. I am excited! Also I have a targeted ultrasound on Monday where they go through 4D and look ateverything, organs, ventricles, fingers and toes, to make sure everything is developing like it should. That will be kind of exciting.

Well I think we may finally get a crib, geez! it had been a ongoing saga trying to get a crib. Every one I have ordered has been cancelled becuase it was out of stock, and everyone I have liked has been out of stock. I finally got one the other day and it said it shipped. Grr. Margie is buying one for us and we have been trying to get one for like 2 and a half months. We have the matress, I was begining to think that was all she was gonna have to sleep on. LOL. Finally choose the paint color for the nursery. Now once we get the basement finished we can save and get the paint and bead bored for the nursery.

I can't wait to finish the laundry room. I went onto pintrest and pinned a whole bunch of laundry rooms for inspiration and ideas. We have the paint samples. We are doing a more sterile room with a pop of color. Chris promised since we couldn't and didn't want to pay hundreds extra for the colored washer and dryer that we could do at least one wall with a pop of color. We are going to do a color of turquoise. Then all of our applicances ( freezer, washer & dryer and eventually another little fridge) will be white as well as the cabinets and floor and 3 walls. I am going to measure and see if the cabinets we are trying to sell, the top part if one will fit above the W & D then I will paint one cabinet white and that will save us a lot of money not having to buy one shelf. There is this cute Martha Stewart bench that I want for in there as well, it has three cubbies for storage and a pad for a seat. Then I want to put shelving and a rail to hang clothes on above it. I am so excited for all the storage this room is going to create. help unclutter the rest of the house a bit. Especially our kitchen. In building bigger easier to access shelves in our laundry closet we can use the old pantry for all our smaller appliances, get some things off the counter, out of the basement, plus have more food storage. I am such a freak. Storage and organization are what I live for. I hate clutter it reminds me of my grandmother the hoarder. ick.

And for a random first while being pregnant, here is a humiliating story. So the other night I took a bath. Our tub is a huge jetted tub, its pretty deep and spacious. Well I couldn't get out. I couldn't get a grib on anything and was sliding all over. It's hard with a belly in the way. Chris was trying to pull me but I kept sliding. First we were laughing, then I was laughing until I cried, then I was just crying... then I peed. Pregnant bladders. at least I wasn't dressed this time. I actually peed my pants last week. I sneezed three times on the third sneeze... had to change my clothes. One thing I won't miss after I have the baby. At any rate after all the laughing crying and peeing, finally we put a towel down in the tub for me to get on for traction... glad chris was home, I could have been stuck for a while. Geez

Where I love being pregnant and the thought of bringing a little person into this world. I feel so lazy and unmotivated. So much to do, and I don't have the energy or ability in some cases. I am independant mostly, and I love refinishing furniture. I have Chris and am grateful for him, but I like doing things myself and he is having to do my spray projects. The baby dresser and shelf, the cabinets for the laundry room. I hate to be snapping orders over everything he does, but I like things a certain way, and its hard to not just do it myself. grr... it will be worth it though I have to keep telling myself. Oh man I can't wait to decorate. Pretty sure that was my calling in life. Well that is all my random ranting for the day.

No comments: