Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mindy's Surprise Party

Well the last three weeks have been soooo busy! Working on so many projects, and events. I will get into the projects later, first the events. Alex and I conspired for a couple months to surprise Mindy for her birthday. It turned out very awesome. Alex kept her occupied all day and Autumn came over and helped me set up and cook. Alex wanted a Luau theme, and decided to do pulled pork sandwhiches and Pina Coladas. I made chocolate and Coconut cupcakes, since coconut is Mindy's favorite. Here is the night in pictures.



The cupcake centerpiece


Day lillies from our yard
Up close with the Chocolate cupcake


Up close of the coconut


The "message in a bottle" table. I cut pieces of paper and left pens out and had every guest write a message to the birthday girl and then put it in the "bottle" (or vase) so she had a surprise to look at later.


SURPRISE!


Snots.. or Autumn enjoying the party




Leebie and Malynn... I can never get a picture of both of them smiling.... LOL


Jeff, Casey and Lexa


Mindy with Candy and Erin


Mindy and the "amazons" these ladies are so tall


Blowing out her candles


The happy couple


I know my eyes are closed.....


Mother and daughter


A typical Jeff face... LOL



Well all in all it was a great night. Erin and Candy brought some stuff to do glitter toes and Mindy, Echo, Autumn and I all got our toes done. Autumn was trying to take my old polish off becuase I couldn't reach, you should have seen the two full prego girls huffing and puffing trying to get the polish off. It was pretty funny. More events to come...stay tuned....

No comments: