Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cutest Daughter Ever

I have the cutest daughter ever. I may be biased, but everyone is always saying how she is so beautiful, and I think they are right. She had her first real smile on Christmas day. on Jan 15th she giggled for the first time when I was talking to her. Then on Jan 17th, she had her first big scare followed by a lip and a wail. Chris sneezed when he was holding her and he sneezes so loud her could wake the dead, well he scared her so bad that she about jumped off his lap and then she stuck her lip clear out and started screaming and crying. It was heartbreaking, but also hysterical and adorable. I had the hardest time not laughing cause we were trying to calm her down. Here are some photos from the last few weeks.

Punky and daddy

Posing with Dru who I don't think was posing he just wanted some attention
So cute in my overalls

small grin

sleeping on daddy

Passed out with her bib on

Love the semi pissy look on her face

Big smile

Im naked and I like it. let me see the camera


little smile

she passed out on our bed, we had her propped up on a pillow

Chillin in jeans and a hoodie like mommy and daddy do


No comments: