Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rhylee's Blessing

Rhlee's blessing was yesterday! It was such a beautiful day. We had so much family, love and support. Sue and Roy came from Idaho to share the day with us and Stacy and Yvonne cam all the way up from Gunnison to share it with us also. Most of Chris's family was there and it was such a beautiful ceremony. We decided to have it at our house instead of at church so we could accomodate traveling family. Chris of course made most of us cry with his touching words and heartfelt message as usual. I made a video of the day because there were so many pictures. I will probly revise it and add more pictures when I get the pictures Sue and Roy got from that day. I am sure they got way better ones. I feel so blessed for such amazing friends and family to share my happiness with. (click on the word video)

1 comment:

Auntie EM said...

Rhylee really is a beautiful baby. She is Chris all over again (only girl style). Glad you had a wonderful day getting her blessed. Enjoy her because the time goes by so fast. I can't believe my Grandson is going to be 2 years old soon. Take care.